paca street in a sentence
- This home on North Paca Street is most well known for its first owner, Mother Seton.
- At the age of ten, in 1840, Carroll was sent to St . Mary's College, on North Paca Street in Baltimore, for another three years.
- Designed in 1806 by French Second Empire style of architecture were erected on the same site facing east on North Paca Street in 1878 and surrounded the original Chapel that is remaining on Paca facing west, into the 21st Century.
- In November 1854, their factory at Cowpen alley at the rear of Eutaw House burned, at an estimated loss of $ 190, 000, and five weeks later their factory at Baltimore street near Paca Street burned, reportedly with little insurance coverage.
- The State Normal School soon quickly outgrew its temporary facilities in Red Man's Hall on Paca Street and moved to another temporary location in 1873 on the northeast corner of Greek Revival mansion ( son of famous American Revolutionary War Col . John Eager Howard of the famous " Maryland Line " in the Continental Army who owned most of the land north of Baltimore Town as his estate of " Belvidere " or " Howard's Woods " ), and his family was now starting to develop and lay out city streets.