paa in a sentence
- "Paa a Teuruarii 閠ait de la lign閑 royale de Huahine.
- The PAA-PSSH combine won in three municipalities.
- Just as PAA celebrated its 50th anniversary in 1930, the Depression hit.
- Most Ghanaians still are buried in traditional caskets, which Paa Joe also makes.
- Others were trained by Kane Kwei's successors, mainly by Paa Joe.
- _An " airplane coffin " from Ghana made by artist Paa Joe.
- Gatwick, Heathrow and Stansted airports are owned by PAA PLC, a private company.
- OLT Express claim they have submitted the reports but the PAA claim they have not.
- Tracking ships were likewise managed by PAA GMRD personnel in areas of operation and logistics.
- Eventually PAA turned to Europe s funding agency for agriculture ( FAPA ) for support.
- Paa Joe's shop is called 6 Ft Enterprise after the average depth of graves.
- Paa Joe says he sells a few dozen a year, including about six Mercedes models.
- He wrote the novel " Presten paa Korshavn og hans hustru " in 1907.
- The flagship journal of the PAA, called " Springer and was founded in 1964.
- Alluitsup Paa is connected to mainland Greenland via a small land bridge, making motorized transportation possible.
- Since then, PAA has helped generations of immigrant families adjust to life in the United States.
- PAA is approved by the Illinois State Board of Education as a Private Business and Vocational School.
- Her most known archeological excavation was the dig at Paa-ko located on the Galisteo Basin.
- Then, the PAA will be able to borrow in the international capital markets under its own name.
- Down the road, Paa Joe, 50, will have none of his colleague's snobbery.
How can I put and write and define paa in a sentence
and how is the word paa used in a sentence and examples? 用paa造句
, paa meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.