ozone in a sentence
- Ronald Reagan and the ozone layer, the garage people explained.
- Ozone can also injure young people whose lungs are still developing.
- Austin is not affected because it complies with federal ozone limits.
- -- The building materials contained no ozone-damaging chlorofluorocarbons.
- Ozone in the stratosphere shields living organisms from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- The environmental agency is looking for new ways to combat ozone.
- More than 40 percent of ozone pollution is caused by vehicles.
- July and August are traditionally the worst months for ozone pollution.
- Brown encouraged people to stay inside during high levels of ozone.
- An example is South Atlantic Playground in Ozone Park, Queens.
- It's difficult to see ozone in a sentence .
- The ozone layer prevents harmful ultraviolet rays from reaching the earth.
- WOMEN : Lipinski has been skating in the ozone for months.
- 6 : 30 p . m . _ Retard ozone depletion.
- On Friday, clouds acted to reduce ozone levels in Austin.
- The new EPA standard measures average ozone levels over eight hours.
- Clearly there was a concern about CFCs and the ozone layer.
- Q . What would happen if we had no ozone layer?
- Because ozone blocks ultraviolet radiation, providing a tan without burning.
- The " ozone hole " has been born again.
- And ozone is not effective in reducing particles or removing gases.
How can I put and write and define ozone in a sentence
and how is the word ozone used in a sentence and examples? ozone造句
, ozone meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.