oxygen oxidizer in a sentence
- It burns liquid hydrogen fuel and liquid oxygen oxidizer using a gimbal in two planes.
- Super-chilled liquid oxygen oxidizer had to be pumped aboard the missile just before launch, and complex equipment was required to store and move this liquid.
- Also, the full load of liquid oxygen oxidizer was shorted slightly so that the amount of hydrogen remaining would approximate that of the Saturn V parking orbit.
- Cryogenic propellants ( liquid oxygen oxidizer, and liquid hydrogen fuel ) need to be continuously topped off ( i . e ., boil-off replaced ) during the launch sequence ( countdown ), as the vehicle awaits liftoff.
- The rocket engine was a four-chamber design built by Reaction Motors, Inc ., one of the first companies to build liquid-propellant rocket engines in the U . S . This rocket burned ethyl alcohol diluted with water with a liquid oxygen oxidizer.
- For orbital launches, there were strong advantages to using higher-performance liquid hydrogen or RP-1 ( kerosene ) fueled vehicles with a liquid oxygen oxidizer; the high cost of using hydrazine and nitrogen tetroxide, along with the special care that was needed due to their toxicity, were a further consideration.
- It's difficult to see oxygen oxidizer in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define oxygen oxidizer in a sentence and how is the word oxygen oxidizer used in a sentence and examples? oxygen oxidizer造句, oxygen oxidizer造句, 用oxygen oxidizer造句, oxygen oxidizer meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.