ornamental in a sentence
- A . They are probably the ornamental cherry Prunus subhirtella Autumnalis.
- Other than as a garden ornamental it has no commercial uses.
- But no great problems are anticipated for fruit trees or ornamentals.
- Doors also had great ornamental knobs and hinges cast in bronze.
- Even more ornamental and complicated is the parterre de broderie style.
- All ornamental beds would be within easy reach of a sprinkler.
- Decorative painting : An ornamental art form used to decorate surfaces.
- Could ornamental scarification be the next Western frontier, cosmetically speaking?
- They are ornamental and stable, for now, Long said.
- He received Rumsfeld in a spare tent covered with ornamental carpets.
- It's difficult to see ornamental in a sentence .
- There are no blinking signs or homogenized sweeps of flashy ornamentals.
- The blooms are followed by ornamental, velvety purple beanlike pods.
- Finnish reindeer skins and ornamental weavings decorate his house in Painesdale.
- Bodies were put in stone-lined graves with ornamental containers.
- Bodies were put in stone lined graves along with ornamental containers.
- In 1953 the store introduced ornamental metal fingernails studded with rhinestones.
- Popular ornamental careful breeding and selection for flower colour and form.
- She also has several varieties of ornamental plants named after her.
- Ornamental stonework also survives in the grounds of the former mansion.
- It may bear sewn ornamental references to the achievement or contest.
"ornament of the middle way" in a sentence, "ornament records" in a sentence, "ornament with" in a sentence, "ornamenta" in a sentence, "ornamenta triumphalia" in a sentence, "ornamental animal" in a sentence, "ornamental arch" in a sentence, "ornamental architecture" in a sentence, "ornamental area" in a sentence,