ornamental band in a sentence
- The ceiling is decorated with ornamental bands around panels that contain emblems.
- The ornamental bands of rhytons depict scenes from Greek mythology.
- These wreaths resemble a diadem, with thin metal leaves being attached to an ornamental band.
- The ceiling and even the ornamental band under the windows were also structurally important parts.
- The frieze formed an ornamental band of marble carvings around the top of the Parthenon.
- The two ornamental bands of the vessel's body are decorated with simpler double-volutes and concentric circles.
- Above the relatively simple portal an archivolt or ornamental band encircles the ogival or pointed Gothic arch.
- An ornamental band with a stylized, winged-bird motif is centered between the window heads and the cornice line.
- The arches are made as an ornamental band; the same band passes between the arches and the cornice.
- The individual ornamental bands were optically separated traced ribs and bulges, mostly achieved with the use of cylindrical stamps.
- It's difficult to see ornamental band in a sentence .
- The decoration usually involved dividing the body of the vase into four horizontal zones by ornamental bands around it.
- Finally, the Amasis Painter is most recognizable in his use of floral ornamental bands, which Beazley characterizes as lively and vivid.
- The optical separation of the individual ornamental bands was achieved by ring ribs or bands around the whole external face of the hat.
- In addition, he might use this double or triple line to separate the panel scene from the ornamental band, and occasionally used a meander.
- It is built in yellow brick but the south-facing main facade towards the street is clad in limestone with ornamental bands in green-glazed tiles.
- He and an employee, Ben Marcus, are now recreating the ornate limestone doorway of an Upper West Side building, down to its egg-and-dart ornamental band.
- The decoration seems to lead the eye upwards toward its center, as the rings of ornamental bands filled with arabesque patterns become smaller and smaller.
- The plaster ceiling has a polychrome ornamental band of fretwork motif and two rows of three plaster medallions from which original bowl-shaped bronze light fixtures hang.
- The building is embellished by a polished marble base, ornamental bands, and reliefs depicting frontiersmen and Native Americans at Fort Dearborn, which partially occupied the site.
- In the course of its further manufacture, the hat was embellished with rows of radial ornamental bands, tree resin and wax, traces of which have survived.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"ornamental arch" in a sentence, "ornamental architecture" in a sentence, "ornamental area" in a sentence, "ornamental art" in a sentence, "ornamental article" in a sentence, "ornamental bird" in a sentence, "ornamental board" in a sentence, "ornamental border" in a sentence, "ornamental botany" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define ornamental band in a sentence and how is the word ornamental band used in a sentence and examples? ornamental band造句, ornamental band造句, 用ornamental band造句, ornamental band meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.