ornamental architecture in a sentence
- Ornamental architecture did not reach a great development.
- His old master, Holland, had also commissioned him to collect in Italy antique fragments relating to ornamental architecture.
- As the result of his studies he etched and published in 1799 " Ancient Ornamental Architecture at Rome and in Italy ".
- Lodging places called " khans ", or caravanserai, for travellers and their animals, or caravansarais, generally displayed utilitarian rather than ornamental architecture, with rubble masonry, strong fortifications, and minimal comfort.
- When built in 1935, designed by architect Wells Coates, the building contrasted sharply with the more sedate and ornamental architecture of King's Road, and was suggested as a prototype for a proposed total redevelopment.
- It's difficult to see ornamental architecture in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define ornamental architecture in a sentence and how is the word ornamental architecture used in a sentence and examples? ornamental architecture造句, ornamental architecture造句, 用ornamental architecture造句, ornamental architecture meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.