ornamental arch in a sentence
- A brass ornamental arch stands on the westernmost part of the platform.
- Romanesque first developed in Spain in the 10th and 11th centuries and before rhythmic ornamental arches.
- The stair, which is framed by an ornamental arch, has a decorative wrought iron balustrade and timber handrail.
- The frontal porch has a gable roof over it supported by two wooden pillars with an intermediate ornamental arch.
- The Esherick House seems devoid of ornament, while the Venturi House has a large, purely ornamental arch on its facade.
- The structure featured several setbacks and ornamental arches designed in the Mission Revival style topped by a barrel vaulted roof.
- An identical set of the smaller pillars are located in the walkway behind, also with an ornamental arch and lantern.
- Finally, after all the talk about seeing the proscenium, there is a proscenium to see, framed in the ornamental arch recovered from the Apollo.
- Built in the Indo-Saracenic style, the palace is known for its intricate woodwork consisting of ornamental arches, striped columns and floral designs, and paintings.
- Romanesque first developed in Spain in the 10th and 11th centuries, before rhythmic ornamental arches, typified by the churches in the Valle de Boh?
- It's difficult to see ornamental arch in a sentence .
- The Gates comprise two large and two small sandstone pillars with wrought iron swing gates and a wrought iron ornamental arch supporting a central lantern.
- It was also given slight modifications in 1972 with ornamental arches connecting the light posts, and again in 1978 with the platform and teacups being repainted.
- The style, sometimes called First Romanesque or Lombard Romanesque, is characterised by thick walls, lack of sculpture and the presence of rhythmic ornamental arches known as a Lombard band.
- He came to Central Park to supervise the restoration of deteriorating statuary, then moved on to oversee the restoration of the stone on the perimeter wall and the ornamental arches.
- "' The Wignacourt Arch known as the Fleur-De-Lys Gate "'( ) is an ornamental arch located on the boundary between Fleur-de-Lys ( a suburb of Birkirkara ) and Santa Venera, Malta.
- The style, sometimes called " First Romanesque " or " Lombard Romanesque ", is characterised by thick walls, lack of sculpture and the presence of rhythmic ornamental arches known as a Lombard band.
"ornament with" in a sentence, "ornamenta" in a sentence, "ornamenta triumphalia" in a sentence, "ornamental" in a sentence, "ornamental animal" in a sentence, "ornamental architecture" in a sentence, "ornamental area" in a sentence, "ornamental art" in a sentence, "ornamental article" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define ornamental arch in a sentence and how is the word ornamental arch used in a sentence and examples? ornamental arch造句, ornamental arch造句, 用ornamental arch造句, ornamental arch meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.