orifice in a sentence
- Use aluminum foil to keep water from getting inside gas orifices.
- But there's more to it than a gargantuan orifice.
- Crayfish relieving themselves from an unlikely orifice is one such postulation.
- On its first attempt, a clogged igniter orifice prevented ignition.
- L?Meng collapsed and died, bleeding from seven body orifices.
- Constant mass flow is achieved by sonic flow through an orifice.
- It is essentially the part right before the external urethral orifice.
- The ureteric orifice appears normal and a ureteric catheter passes easily.
- The airbrakes became stuck open due to hailstones blocking the orifices.
- Victims ultimately bleed to death through body orifices, including the eyes.
- It's difficult to see orifice in a sentence .
- Orifices and venturi are reported to be widely used for generating cavitation.
- The orifice itself is smaller than that of the parotid.
- The mechanism was presumably a chemically induced plugging of the pilosebaceous orifice.
- The genital orifice is somewhat distant from the right tentacle.
- The zooidal orifice has a narrow V-shaped sinus.
- They have open orifices, which cannot be destroyed by high energies.
- The circular orifice exit has a diameter smaller than the swirl chamber.
- Compensated flowmeters work with a variable orifice and fixed pressure.
- Blood began oozing from every orifice in his body.
- Baseball is a calvalcade of earthy, hand-to-orifice action.
How can I put and write and define orifice in a sentence
and how is the word orifice used in a sentence and examples? orifice造句
, orifice meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.