option strike price in a sentence
- As options expiration approaches, futures tend to gravitate toward the most heavily traded option strike price, which are denominated at 50-cent intervals on the Nymex.
- If the price of the underlying stock is above a call option strike price, the option has a positive monetary value, and is referred to as being in-the-money.
- That will be equal to the market price of the share, minus the option strike price, times the number of shares granted by the option ( minus any commission ).
- Zalfa said large investors will continue to battle over the next two weeks, trying to push the price of Telebras stock below or above the 165-real and 170-real option strike prices.
- It's difficult to see option strike price in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define option strike price in a sentence and how is the word option strike price used in a sentence and examples? option strike price造句, option strike price造句, 用option strike price造句, option strike price meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.