operational action in a sentence
- This is an operational action against those who are planning terror attacks.
- There was little operational action for the Command at this point.
- It said its troops were on an " operational action, " but offered no further details.
- "We don't intend at the moment to discuss how NATO will translate this decision into operational action.
- "We don't intend at the moment to discuss how NATO will translate this decision into operational action,"
- "We don't intend at the moment to discuss how NATO will translate this decision into operational action, " he added, saying it would be premature.
- "We don't intend to at the moment to discuss how NATO will translate this decision into operational action, " he added, saying it would be premature.
- "We don't intend to at the moment to discuss how NATO will translate this decision into operational action, " he added, saying that the United States was still developing its thinking.
- Making a dynamic sales force links strategy and operational actions that can take place within a department . the SFA relies on objectives, plans, budget, and control indicators under specific conditions.
- From February 1958 commanded the 12th Army Corps in the North Caucasus Military District, this corps trained for operational action in mountainous conditions and was dislocated in the North Ossetian ASSR, Kabardino-Balkarian ASSR, and Chechen-Ingush ASSR.
- It's difficult to see operational action in a sentence .
- "I think the Security Council does have a job . . . in galvanizing operational action by all member states . . . to make sure that opportunities are closed down for terrorism . " he said.
- "This is continuing evidence that the operational actions we have taken across Motorola are continuing to show positive results despite a very difficult economic climate for technology companies, " said Mike Zafirovski, the Schaumburg, Illinois-based company's president and chief operating officer.
- He plans, coordinates, leads and controls all the operational actions on the prevention service phase with the integration of citizens in a common effort and meet the training-educational aspect of children and to prevent youth crime, in line with guidelines issued by the Superintendent.
- On 9 October, four Airacobras attacked enemy barges near Dunkirk, in the type's only operational action with the RAF . The squadron continued to train with the Airacobra during the winter, but a combination of poor serviceability and deep distrust of this unfamiliar fighter resulted in the RAF rejecting the type after one combat mission.
- President and chief operating officer Mike Zafirovski said the improved sales and profitability " provided further evidence that the operational actions we have taken in all aspects of Motorola during this multi-year turnaround effort are continuing to achieve positive results in what has been a difficult economic environment for technology companies such as ours ."
- The battle honour, titled " Eastern Shah Wali Kot ", was awarded in recognition of the operational actions of the SASR and 2nd Commando Regiment from the Australian Special Operations Task Group Rotation XII . The SASR has also been collectively awarded the Meritorious Unit Citation and Unit Citation for Gallantry for its actions in Afghanistan.
- This military-led operation was a result of more than six months of intelligence work and some operational actions . " Milenio Television " mentioned that the Mexican authorities had tried to apprehend C醨denas Guill閚 twice before this incident, but that his personal gunmen had distracted the Mexican forces and allowed him to be escorted in his armored vehicle.
- The National Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructure Protection Act of 2013 would amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to require the United States Secretary of Homeland Security to conduct cybersecurity activities, including the provision of shared situational awareness among federal entities to enable real-time, integrated, and operational actions to protect from, prevent, mitigate, respond to, and recover from cyber incidents.
- The bill would establish the National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center as a federal civilian information sharing interface to : ( 1 ) provide shared situational awareness to enable real-time, integrated, and operational actions across the federal government; and ( 2 ) share cyber threat information among federal, state, and local government entities, ISACs, private entities, and critical infrastructure owners and operators that have information sharing relationships.
"operational ability" in a sentence, "operational acceptance" in a sentence, "operational acceptance testing" in a sentence, "operational accounting" in a sentence, "operational accuracy" in a sentence, "operational activities" in a sentence, "operational activity" in a sentence, "operational activity for development" in a sentence, "operational advantage" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define operational action in a sentence and how is the word operational action used in a sentence and examples? operational action造句, operational action造句, 用operational action造句, operational action meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.