operational ability in a sentence
- The operational ability of the group caught the government by surprise.
- "We're at the edge of our operational ability.
- It was at the limits of the operational ability of the plane.
- This gives me an operational ability to react that doesn't exist in other systems ."
- For reasons of inter-operational ability, British and United States military standards are harmonized to a degree.
- Our strategic position is better than ever, backed by a very strong brand, product range and operational ability,
- Basing operations of an advanced structure on those of simpler structures thus scaffolds learning to build on operational abilities as they develop.
- Tests included short-field approaches over obstructions, and operational abilities over rough, unprepared fields and roads with simulated full loads.
- Their retention " is critical to the maintenance of the defense force's operational ability in key areas, " said Birks.
- The new Kuala Lumpur International airport will be tested for full operational ability next month before officials recommend its opening day, the transport minister said Monday.
- It's difficult to see operational ability in a sentence .
- The Israeli army said the SLA moved to two new positions that " afford better protection and improve the operational ability of the SLA ."
- It is estimated as of 2008 that at least another NZ $ 20 million will have to be spent to achieve the sought-for operational abilities.
- The second hallmark of corporate VC investments is the extent to which companies in the investment portfolio are linked to the investing company's current operational abilities.
- But despite Arafat's efforts, the groups have increased their operational ability and have no problem finding volunteers to carry out suicide attacks, C . said.
- But they added that the attack also could cut the group's operational abilities, something US officials say was done to bin Laden's organizations this week.
- An Israel Radio report on Thursday cited a senior Israeli officer who called the policy " very effective " in thwarting attacks and damaging the operational ability of Palestinians.
- After lunch, the submarine was to display its operational abilities and then return the DVs to Pearl Harbor for a reception that was scheduled to begin at 14 : 30.
- The advanced F-15I fighters, made by McDonnell Douglas, " will give the air force new abilities and boost it another step in terms of operational abilities,"
- With the Alam Halfa failure, Rommel was deprived not only of the operational ability to initiate offensives, he lost the operational and tactical ability to defend the German base in Africa.
- _Encourage and support the efforts of regional organizations and arrangements to expand their jurisdictional and operational ability, in accordance with international law, to help control and resolve conflict in their area;
- More Sentences： 1 2
"operation, dyadic" in a sentence, "operation, running" in a sentence, "operation-word-span test" in a sentence, "operational" in a sentence, "operational a" in a sentence, "operational acceptance" in a sentence, "operational acceptance testing" in a sentence, "operational accounting" in a sentence, "operational accuracy" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define operational ability in a sentence and how is the word operational ability used in a sentence and examples? operational ability造句, operational ability造句, 用operational ability造句, operational ability meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.