on many accounts in a sentence
- Fernando de la R鷄's term was notoriously ineffective on many accounts.
- :Actually, you are incorrect on many accounts.
- In fact, the Germanic tribes are hard to distinguish from the Celts on many accounts simply based on archaeological records.
- And regardless of their involvement in this incident, they're already guilty of involvement of terrorist attacks on many accounts ."
- His subsequent canvass [ campaign ] for the United States senatorship in Nebraska was noteworthy and conspicuous on many accounts ."
- The report described as " paltry " 0.1 percent rates of interest on many accounts and " staggering " fees for small, short-term loans.
- The report described as " paltry " 0 . 1 percent rates of interest on many accounts and " staggering " fees for small, short-term loans.
- "Needless to say I have been critical of the governor on many accounts, but I want to give credit where credit is due, " said former US Senator Gordon Humphrey, who plans to formally announce his candidacy for governor later this month.
- John Wesley personally approved the design of the octogonal chapels, stating, " It is better for the voice and on many accounts more commodious than any other . " He is also said to have added " there are no corners for the devil to hide in ".
- Since I happen to work in this field, I found him factually wrong on many accounts such as his claims that the Chinese invented segmental arch bridges ( in fact, the Romans did half a millennium before, see oldest watermills were built by the Greeks and Romans ).
- It's difficult to see on many accounts in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define on many accounts in a sentence and how is the word on many accounts used in a sentence and examples? on many accounts造句, on many accounts造句, 用on many accounts造句, on many accounts meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.