on green dolphin street in a sentence
- Good marketing may, however, be the only thing that " On Green Dolphin Street " has going for it.
- The brief collaboration of Gillespie and Pozo produced some of the most enduring Afro-Cuban jazz standards . " On Green Dolphin Street ."
- This approach can be heard on pre-1980 recordings of " Manteca ", " A Night in Tunisia ", " Tin Tin Deo ", and " On Green Dolphin Street ".
- Many jazz standards such as " Manteca ", " On Green Dolphin Street " and " Song for My Father " have a " Latin " A section and a swung B section.
- A different aesthetic was in place during the session, as Bill Evans'first rhapsodic, impressionistic chords on " On Green Dolphin Street " highlighted the mid-tempo track, while Jimmy Cobb's brush technique grooved behind Davis'trumpet solo.
- From a marketing standpoint, publishing Sebastian Faulks'most recent novel, " On Green Dolphin Street, " concurrently with the release of the movie " Charlotte Gray, " based on an earlier novel by Faulks, is an excellent move.
- 15 . " On Green Dolphin Street " ( Bronislaw Kaper, Ned Washington ) 2 : 40 " Previously only available on the United Artist Records album UAD 60091 / 2, " The Lena Horne Collection ""
- The initial " Billboard " review from March 13, 1961 commented of Wilson's singing that " These are standout renditions by the youthful thrush, in which she offers fanciful, stylised and sometimes moody interpretations as " Born to Be Blue ", " The Things We Did Last Summer ", " Let's Live Again " and " On Green Dolphin Street ".
- It's difficult to see on green dolphin street in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define on green dolphin street in a sentence and how is the word on green dolphin street used in a sentence and examples? on green dolphin street造句, on green dolphin street造句, 用on green dolphin street造句, on green dolphin street meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.