on a cloud in a sentence
- Christ is seated on a cloud and surrounded by saints and angels.
- In 2015 the company partnered with Ericsson on a cloud computing project.
- He can ride on a cloud called the " Kintou Cloud ".
- His spirit ends up in Heaven, on a cloud ascending into space.
- I m ecstatic; I m walking around on a cloud ."
- Intacct "'provides financial management and accounting software based on a cloud computing platform.
- The tympanum shows Christ standing on a cloud, apparently supported by two angels.
- He should be walking out of here on a cloud.
- "I was on a cloud, " gushed Wadad Demechkieh, 50.
- Before that fight, I was walking on a cloud ."
- It's difficult to see on a cloud in a sentence .
- We last see the couple dancing dreamily on a cloud.
- "So on a cloud-covered day, they don't use protection ."
- I was walking around on a cloud during the Masters.
- We're focusing on a cloud that we don't even know has rain or not ."
- In this video, Farmer, heavy make-up and lying on a cloud, plays in the foam.
- For two sets he was really on a cloud,
- And filling the sky, their imperial majesties the emperor and empress, mounted on a cloud.
- It absorbed bumps without notice, with a ride that felt like floating on a cloud.
- Everybody comes in the next day and says it was like sleeping on a cloud.
- "It's like being on a cloud, " he said.
"on a chip" in a sentence, "on a claire day" in a sentence, "on a clear day" in a sentence, "on a clear day you can see forever" in a sentence, "on a clear night" in a sentence, "on a cold day" in a sentence, "on a cold road" in a sentence, "on a collision course" in a sentence, "on a computer" in a sentence,