oiler in a sentence
- The Oilers have gone to elaborate lengths to disguise their signals.
- I owe it to the Oilers to concentrate on the field.
- Jack Pardee, Oilers : Remember when he coached the Bears?
- Do the Oilers want a mama's boy leading them?
- So naturally, the Oilers are stockpiling quarterbacks from . ..
- Someday, the fortunes of Adams and the Oilers might change.
- The Oilers ( 0-2 ) fought to the finish.
- It cost a surging Oilers offense precious time off the clock.
- It's teams like the Oilers that get all wet.
- He suffered one interception, and it cost the Oilers dearly.
- It's difficult to see oiler in a sentence .
- Last week we blamed the flu and the Oilers'blitz.
- The Oilers had 204 yards but led only 7-0.
- It's no wonder the Oilers are 1-4.
- No team has to play comeback football more than the Oilers.
- The Oilers are averaging just 13.2 points a game.
- Moon is in Minnesota and the Oilers are nowhere without him.
- Moon led the Oilers to the playoffs the last seven years.
- The Oilers are averaging only 13.3 points per game.
- The Oilers occasionally will use two tight ends and two backs.
- Slaughter accused the Oilers of not playing him to save money.
How can I put and write and define oiler in a sentence
and how is the word oiler used in a sentence and examples? oiler造句
, oiler meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.