obconic in a sentence
- The rounded to obconic shrub typically grows to a height of.
- It produces 2 4 mm obconic green to brown fruit.
- It spikelets are obconic and are violet in colour.
- The obconic ) form of the peridia.
- As a fungal example the species " Pocillum cesatii " is noted to have an obconic ascospore.
- The multi-stemmed and obconic shrub crowns sparse to sub-dense and typically grows to a height of with a width of.
- The erect, obconic shrub typically grows to a height of with grey bark on the trunk that lightens to yellow brown on upper branches.
- Its shape is from an inverted cone ( obconic ) to funnel-shaped ( funneliform ) or cylindrical, and is surmounted by the more distal corona.
- This species is characterized by its very small peridia ( dimensions 1.5 3 mm wide at the mouth x 2 4 mm tall ) with a color that may range from white to grey to pale obconic, thin-walled ( 150 180 祄 at the lip, approximately 300 祄 thick at the edge of the lip ), tomentose on the outer side and smooth on the inner side, and taper to a narrow base.
- It's difficult to see obconic in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define obconic in a sentence and how is the word obconic used in a sentence and examples? obconic造句, obconic造句, 用obconic造句, obconic meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.