oaty in a sentence
- To those who are uninitiated, an oatcake is like an oaty cracker, but made from oats.
- Dessert was a glass of vin santo ( the local after-dinner wine that's as sweet as honeysuckle ) and a pair of oaty, almondy biscotti.
- It is intended to be served hot, and comes in four varieties 'original','chocolate','honey'and'Seriously Oaty '.
- The oaty, syrupy delight which I may just have to go and make now dates ( please don't put dates in it ) only from the 1930s according to the OED . meltBanana 19 : 25, 17 December 2006 ( UTC)
- Whedon mentions in a DVD feature that when the Fruity Oaty Bar commercial was being designed, he constantly asked the animators to redesign it and make it even " more " bizarre than the previous design, until it arrived at the version presented on screen.
- The Fruity Oaty Bar commercial shown in the Maidenhead spaceport bar, which carried the subliminal message that triggered River Tam, is partially inspired by Mr . Sparkle, the mascot of a fictional brand of dish-washing detergent, who was featured in " The Simpsons " episode " In Marge We Trust ".
- It's difficult to see oaty in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define oaty in a sentence
and how is the word oaty used in a sentence and examples? 用oaty造句
, oaty meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.