oath in a sentence
- Now three generations of Bushes have taken an oath of office.
- And the testimony you gave the grand jury was under oath?
- When I was 12 years old, I took an oath.
- "I'll take the loyalty oath ."
- The Special Olympics oath is, " Let me win.
- I would explain further, but I have taken The Oath.
- The witnesses were under oath; the jury was off camera.
- She was the first Iroquois to take an oath of virginity.
- GOP loyalty oath not to speak badly of any other Republican.
- He was also charged with attempted extortion and lying under oath.
- It's difficult to see oath in a sentence .
- Now we understand why we do not speak here under oath.
- Prosecutors say the Vipers even took an oath to kill infiltrators.
- PROFANITY The usual oaths heard at children's softball games.
- That sort of hint is the equivalent of a sworn oath.
- It also imposed an oath of allegiance to the British crown.
- My first official chore was to get the oath of office.
- Symington has testified under oath that he has no Mexican ventures.
- Prudential also produced employees to testify under oath, he said.
- Every judge takes an oath to follow the constitution and laws.
- Eckstein added, " My statement's under oath.
How can I put and write and define oath in a sentence and how is the word oath used in a sentence and examples? oath造句, oath造句, 用oath造句, oath meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.