oates in a sentence
- Manager Johnny Oates continued the discussion, but to no avail.
- Among his more notable pupils were Jack Nicholson and Warren Oates.
- Oates and Melvin have been together for the past six year.
- Preparation, it seems, is Oates'most conspicuous virtue.
- Melvin remembers Oates'daily routine as manager of the Orioles.
- Oates could use a firm, smooth relationship with his players.
- Melvin made the moves after consulting with new manager Johnny Oates.
- Oates said he understood from previous experience how the coaches felt.
- Everyone else was waiting for Adam ( Oates ) or whatever.
- Bart Oates, the 49ers'starting center, is 36.
- Center Adam Oates had a goal nullified Friday night against Florida.
- Manager Johnny Oates wants Gonzalez, Otis Nixon and Rusty Greer.
- Oates said Rangers third basemen Osmani Estrada is playing good defense.
- Oates, last year's starting center, is 36.
- "That trap is tough, " said Oates.
- Sinden said it helped that Oates came in with realistic expectations.
- Oates is usually on a line with Czerkawski and Bryan Smolinski.
- He likes Oates _ " a good man ."
- Still, Johnny Oates'options are very, very limited.
- Oates likes the versatility that switch hitters bring to the plate.
How can I put and write and define oates in a sentence
and how is the word oates used in a sentence and examples? 用oates造句
, oates meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.