oater in a sentence
- Data also takes up stereotypical oater mannerisms and vernacular, unaware.
- :I've seen " oater " used occasionally to mean a action movie.
- Gordon Parks Jr .'s fondly remembered and video-unavailable blaxploitation oater, starring Vonetta McGee.
- Tom Selleck stars in another cable oater, directed by Simon Wincer ( " Lonesome Dove " ).
- "oater " ( a western ) and " ankle " ( to quit a job ).
- After 17 years of pushing the boundaries of pop and being the trendsetter, why fall back on a twee oater that was previously covered by the Brady Bunch?
- oater _ Western film, referring to the preferred meal of horses; " The Golden Boot Awards are presented annually in recognition of the work of oater stars ."
- Oater _ Western film, referring to the preferred meal of horses; " The Golden Boot Awards are presented annually in recognition of the work of oater stars ."
- For the oater " Duel in the Sun " ( Vanguard, 1947 ), David Selznick demanded that Tiomkin whistle first a love theme, then an orgasm theme.
- "NYPD Blue " ), it's a noir oater; mystery and incongruity ( eight trigger-happy Mormons,'nuff said ) and surface dread infect everything.
- Vann had been a wrangler and featured stunt man for Tom Mix, the cowboy star and director, who at the time of the murder was shooting an oater just over the line in Oklahoma.
- Upon release of the series'first film " Six-Gun Rhythm ", Grand National went belly-up, leaving the oater in limited distribution and its newest star in the lurch.
- He and Selleck were joined by numerous other stars of the oater, including " CSI " hunk George Eads, as well as William Devane, Wallace Shawn, John Michael Higgins and Robert Carradine.
- Local editors at The Repository were frequent targets of his unique rating system _ BUG . Bob said it was based on the early Clint Eastwood oater, " The Good, the Bad and the Ugly ."
- Rita Kempley of the Washington Post said that " the movie is alternately grim and lyrical ", and " though long on ambiance and short on story, it may appeal to the spiritually inclined and to oater lovers.
- Reviewing the DVD release in 2013, Gene Triplett of " The Oklahoman " called the film an " amiable oater " with a plot that " may sound like potential corn on the cob to some " but turns out to be " unexpectedly well-crafted entertainment ".
- If one looks at the cost / benefit ratio of the tariff proposal, the proposal looks like a scene from the comic oater " Blazing Saddles " in which the sheriff puts a gun to his own head and threatens to shoot if the bad guy doesn't surrender, Olson said.
- Director Charles Haid, most familiar as an actor for his portrayal of Officer Renko on " Hill Street Blues " and the man who directed the dynamic first episode of " Murder One, " can't seem to decide whether he's making an action oater or an adult Western.
- One low-budget oater of the era, made totally outside the studio system, profited from an outrageous concept : a Western with an all-midget cast, " The Terror of Tiny Town " ( 1938 ) was such a success in its independent bookings that Columbia picked it up for distribution.
How can I put and write and define oater in a sentence
and how is the word oater used in a sentence and examples? 用oater造句
, oater meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.