oatcake in a sentence
- Served with Scottish oatcakes and a complimentary nip of fine whiskey.
- In Scotland, oatcakes come in all shapes, sizes and textures.
- Girdles are used for cooking bannocks, pancakes and oatcakes.
- It is named after a local delicacy : the North Staffordshire oatcake.
- An Oatcake Day event was held on Sunday, 8 August 2010.
- British Prime Minister David Cameron named Scottish oatcakes as his favourite cake.
- Larger commercial enterprises exist that sell oatcakes to supermarkets and other large distribution chains.
- Oatcakes can be a form of fast food.
- For example, the same recipe will make four Derbyshire or twelve Staffordshire style oatcakes.
- Oatcakes made for drying were left until crisp on a fixture called the bread flake.
- It's difficult to see oatcake in a sentence .
- These Ginger Oatcakes caught our eye.
- English pancakes are similar to Oatcakes are a savoury variety of pancake particularly associated with Staffordshire.
- Stovies may be accompanied by oatcakes.
- Oatcakes were traditionally eaten with every meal as a major source of carbohydrate in the diet.
- To those who are uninitiated, an oatcake is like an oaty cracker, but made from oats.
- Leave the oatcakes in the oven for 4 or 5 minutes, or until they become firm and crisp.
- There are recipes for oatcakes, enchiladas, spaghetti sauce, borscht, babka, corn custard and more.
- Oatcakes in Canada gradually moved from being a mainstay of the diet to being a part of afternoon tea.
- These flatbreads could be wafer thin, like chapati, or thicker like the oatcakes still popular in Scotland.
- Oatcakes are another slightly odd treat _ rich crackers made from oats, to be eaten with good artisanal cheese.
How can I put and write and define oatcake in a sentence and how is the word oatcake used in a sentence and examples? oatcake造句, oatcake造句, 用oatcake造句, oatcake meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.