oat in a sentence
- For cake, pour boiling water over oats; set aside.
- -- Quaker Oats if offering a booklet of holiday recipes.
- Chicago corn and oat futures declined slightly; soybeans ended mixed.
- The congressmen are a feisty bunch and still feeling their oats.
- Soybean futures also fell while corn and oat futures ended mixed.
- Analysts agree that Quaker Oats has the wherewithal to revive Snapple.
- Quaker Oats discovered Harrington, and she became a national celebrity.
- Quaker Oats, best known for its cereals, was undaunted.
- Meanwhile, Quaker Oats discovered other problems at Snapple as well.
- Dump the oats, wheat and bran into a large bowl.
- It's difficult to see oat in a sentence .
- Only if some Super Bowl sponsor is giving away oat bran.
- It said, simply, " rolled oats ."
- Texas home schoolers are feeling their oats, and ought to.
- Quaker Oats Co . jumped 1 to 34 3 / 8.
- On low speed, gradually beat in flour mixture and oats.
- In large bowl, combine oats and chips; set aside.
- "She didn't eat an oat,"
- French stocks ( NI CAC ) French bonds ( NI OAT)
- But that didn't stop Quaker Oats from buying Snapple.
- A Quaker Oats spokesman couldn't be reached for comment.
How can I put and write and define oat in a sentence and how is the word oat used in a sentence and examples? oat造句, oat造句, 用oat造句, oat meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.