oat grass in a sentence
- Gravelly and rocky terrain is a good location for parry oat grass.
- Wet areas are often covered with slender wheat grass and timber oat grass.
- Most of the site is grassland dominated by oat grass and cock's foot.
- The main grasses are oat grass, tall fescue and rye-grass.
- A grid of chalk-colored streets is forming on a 38-acre slope of oat grass.
- Herbage such as Mitchell grass, Flinders grass and Oat grass along with trees and shrubs including Mulga, Whitewood and Spinifex.
- The grass is susceptible to yellow oat grass mosaic virus ( YOgMV ), a virus of genus " Tritimovirus ".
- Oat grass has been used traditionally for medicinal purposes, including to help balance the menstrual cycle, treat dysmenorrhoea and for osteoporosis and urinary tract infections.
- The habitats are calcareous loam and calcareous clay, both of which are unusual, and there are diverse grass species, such as crested hair-grass and meadow oat grass.
- False-oat grass ( " Arrhenatherum elatius " ) grassland is also widespread, but is particularly a feature of the western ranges, often indicating areas of past cultivation.
- It's difficult to see oat grass in a sentence .
- Cave Dale's steep north-facing grassy slopes are damp and bryophyte-rich and are dominated by oat grass ( " Trisetum flavescent " ) and Sheep's Fescue ( " Festuca ovina " ).
- It is a principal species in the widespread MG1 ( " Arrhenatherum elatius " grassland ) in the United Kingdom, and so can be found with " Arrhenatherum elatius " ( false oat grass ).
- Groves of stunted red spruce, flagged by ice and wind, outcrops of the roaring plains ", give way to natural balds of mountain oat grass that predate the devastation wrought by logging and fires during the late 19th century.
- It was recently claimed by the Pennsylvania Biological Survey and the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources that the Black Oat Grass is at risk to become an endangered plant species within Pennsylvania, even though it is found in several locations within the state and surrounding states.
- "Silene nutans " can sometimes be found in the very widespread MG1 ( " Arrhenatherum elatius " grassland ) community of the British National Vegetation Classification, and thus can be found where " Arrhenatherum elatius " ( false oat grass ) or " Dactylis glomerata " ( cocksfoot ) occur.
- :: : Many pet stores sell little pots of wheat or oat grass for cats to eat . ( Our cats love the stuff ! ) So, I doubt that the stores are selling it with the intention that the cats throw up on their owners carpets, counter-tops, etc . ( talk ) 10 : 01, 13 May 2009 ( UTC)
How can I put and write and define oat grass in a sentence and how is the word oat grass used in a sentence and examples? oat grass造句, oat grass造句, 用oat grass造句, oat grass meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.