oarsman in a sentence
- "We have aggressive oarsmen, " said Schmill.
- Hundreds of fans lining the Thames in Henley applauded the oarsmen.
- The crew of a kettuvallam comprises two oarsmen and a cook.
- Freshman oarsmen are quartered in the second floor of the boathouse.
- A noted oarsman, Channell won the Colquhoun sculls in 1860.
- The structure initially accommodated only 3 full eights of heavyweight oarsmen.
- The two Mowglis boats each seat six oarsmen with stationary seats.
- Theater audiences, like oarsmen, tend to pull together.
- We have six oarsman back and I feel good about our chances.
- That same year Teti was chosen National Team oarsman of the year.
- Mr . Lopes was an oarsman on a 20-foot whaleboat.
- There is general interest from talented oarsmen to come over.
- Sultan Abdulaziz's caique was propelled by 26 oarsmen.
- The oarsmen are spurred on by the boisterous rhythms of traditional songs.
- The ports would house the oarsmen with a minimal waste of space.
- Warships were oared sailing galleys with three to five banks of oarsmen.
- That is, there were two oarsmen on each thwart.
- And we can truly claim him as a Selwyn oarsman.
- The figure of an oarsman holding the College flag surmounts the lid.
- Coombes s expertise attracted the attention of the university oarsmen.
How can I put and write and define oarsman in a sentence
and how is the word oarsman used in a sentence and examples? 用oarsman造句
, oarsman meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.