oapec in a sentence
- The OAPEC includes seven Arab OPEC members plus Egypt, Bahrain and Syria.
- OAPEC has no say in oil production levels.
- The OAPEC includes seven Arab OPEC members plus Egypt, Bahrain and Syria . dj / db
- Consequently, the OAPEC became a much more activist organization, contrary to the original intention.
- The OAPEC report said Saudi Arabia has 241 billion barrels, the world's largest reserves.
- Most countries in OAPEC are also members of the larger and more important Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.
- On the next day, the ten OAPEC members agreed to Shiekh Yamani's moderate production cutback proposals.
- "This is up to the ministers to do, " said Mohammed Hammoud, an OAPEC spokesman.
- Ironically, the vastly increased revenues would prove addictive, and a unified OAPEC oil embargo was never again possible.
- Iraq initially declined to join, preferring to work under the umbrella of the Arab League, considering OAPEC too conservative.
- It's difficult to see oapec in a sentence .
- OAPEC members are Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, Algeria, United Arab Emirates Libya, Egypt, Syria and Bahrain.
- OAPEC includes the Arab OPEC members, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Libya, Kuwait, Iraq and Algeria.
- OAPEC members are Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Iraq, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Qatar and Bahrain.
- The conference is sponsored jointly by OAPEC, based in Kuwait, and the 22-member Arab League, headquartered in Cairo, Egypt.
- OAPEC, which is sponsoring the four-day energy conference, was founded three decades ago to increase cooperation and research by Arab oil producers.
- The 1967 oil embargo was the main reason for the formation of OAPEC, which would provide a forum for the discussion of using oil politically.
- OAPEC is a forum for Arab cooperation in the field of oil and is not officially meant for discussion of production quantities, which is left to OPEC.
- OAPEC resolved to cut oil production 5 % monthly " until the Israeli forces are completely evacuated from all the Arab territories occupied in the June 1967 war ".
- On 16 October, ten days after the war's start, Kuwait hosted separate meetings of both OAPEC and the Persian Gulf members of OPEC, including Iran.
- Independently, OAPEC members agreed to use their leverage over the world oil to stabilize their incomes by raising world oil prices after the recent failure of negotiations with Western oil companies.
- More Sentences： 1 2
How can I put and write and define oapec in a sentence and how is the word oapec used in a sentence and examples? oapec造句, oapec造句, 用oapec造句, oapec meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.