oapec in a sentence
- The OAPEC includes seven Arab OPEC members plus Egypt, Bahrain and Syria.
- OAPEC has no say in oil production levels.
- The OAPEC includes seven Arab OPEC members plus Egypt, Bahrain and Syria . dj / db
- Consequently, the OAPEC became a much more activist organization, contrary to the original intention.
- The OAPEC report said Saudi Arabia has 241 billion barrels, the world's largest reserves.
- Most countries in OAPEC are also members of the larger and more important Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.
- On the next day, the ten OAPEC members agreed to Shiekh Yamani's moderate production cutback proposals.
- "This is up to the ministers to do, " said Mohammed Hammoud, an OAPEC spokesman.
- Ironically, the vastly increased revenues would prove addictive, and a unified OAPEC oil embargo was never again possible.
- Iraq initially declined to join, preferring to work under the umbrella of the Arab League, considering OAPEC too conservative.
- OAPEC members are Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, Algeria, United Arab Emirates Libya, Egypt, Syria and Bahrain.
- OAPEC includes the Arab OPEC members, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Libya, Kuwait, Iraq and Algeria.
- OAPEC members are Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Iraq, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Qatar and Bahrain.
- The conference is sponsored jointly by OAPEC, based in Kuwait, and the 22-member Arab League, headquartered in Cairo, Egypt.
- OAPEC, which is sponsoring the four-day energy conference, was founded three decades ago to increase cooperation and research by Arab oil producers.
- The 1967 oil embargo was the main reason for the formation of OAPEC, which would provide a forum for the discussion of using oil politically.
- OAPEC is a forum for Arab cooperation in the field of oil and is not officially meant for discussion of production quantities, which is left to OPEC.
- OAPEC resolved to cut oil production 5 % monthly " until the Israeli forces are completely evacuated from all the Arab territories occupied in the June 1967 war ".
- On 16 October, ten days after the war's start, Kuwait hosted separate meetings of both OAPEC and the Persian Gulf members of OPEC, including Iran.
- Independently, OAPEC members agreed to use their leverage over the world oil to stabilize their incomes by raising world oil prices after the recent failure of negotiations with Western oil companies.
How can I put and write and define oapec in a sentence
and how is the word oapec used in a sentence and examples? 用oapec造句
, oapec meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.