oakley in a sentence
- So far, nothing has stopped Charles Oakley during the preseason.
- Oakley hinted that rest might be part of his new treatment.
- Riley said that Oakley looked good during Tuesday's practice.
- Oakley hasn't missed one game since Riley became coach.
- Oakley and McDaniel and Harper would be pacifists on those channels.
- If it's Tuesday, it must be Charles Oakley.
- Toe injury and all, what would Riley do without Oakley?
- Oakley has played the whole season with the partly dislocated toe.
- Then again, Charles Oakley didn't play, either.
- Oakley backed in on Curry, and missed a hook shot.
- Oakley had five offensive rebounds in Sunday's first half.
- The ball headed toward the left corner, Oakley after it.
- Oakley believes Promise Keepers will become a potent force in society.
- Charles Oakley's contract ends when he's 35.
- Too late, unfortunately, for Charles Oakley and Charles Smith.
- Harper added 17 and Oakley had 15 points and 10 rebounds.
- Charles Oakley's bill for disturbing the peace is growing.
- Oakley was fined for " initiating an altercation ."
- The Knicks were without Oakley for the second time this season.
- Charles Oakley began, " we don't win.
"oakleigh plate" in a sentence, "oakleigh railway station" in a sentence, "oakleigh recreation centre" in a sentence, "oakleigh south" in a sentence, "oakleigh thorne" in a sentence, "oakley railway station" in a sentence, "oakley ce junior school" in a sentence, "oakley chapel african methodist episcopal church" in a sentence, "oakley collins" in a sentence,