oaken in a sentence
- Samuel Woodworth's Old Oaken Bucket house is located in Scituate.
- The lift cage travelled in steam-bent oaken tracks.
- Oaken defenders appeared in the " Monster Manual IV ".
- She gets lost, collecting supplies at Wandering Oaken's shop.
- Both Barbie and the ancient oaken doll have a kind of talismanic quality.
- Terence Rattigan's portrait of British justice celebrating its own oaken decency.
- He died at Oaken Holt on 6 February 1900.
- Put Judge Judy behind a tall oaken bench and let her go to work.
- The oaken pews are actually painted pine boards.
- Caruana says, pounding his fist on a long oaken table in his office.
- It's difficult to see oaken in a sentence .
- "' Wherein the bronze green oaken wood, the little nightingale sings.
- In 1925 the teams played for the Old Oaken Bucket for the first time.
- Oaken defenders live in dryad groves and assist in the defense of such places.
- The oaken paddlewheel, rebuilt in 1980, is approximately 32 feet in diameter.
- The other guests were just sitting down at a long oaken table when we arrived.
- Bassist Reid Anderson is steady as an oaken keel and stays mostly below the radar.
- His first cradle, the lore goes, was an oaken barrel sawed in half.
- Some wines are aged in oaken casks.
- Annie Taylor went over Niagara Falls in an oaken barrel and lived to tell about it.
- A minor character named Gwydion appears in " The Oaken Throne " by Robin Jarvis.
How can I put and write and define oaken in a sentence
and how is the word oaken used in a sentence and examples? oaken造句
, oaken meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.