oak ridge in a sentence
- Backing vocals on the song are provided by The Oak Ridge Boys.
- A portion of the extensive Oak Ridges Trail passes through King City.
- The Oak Ridges Moraine probably formed in the Late Wisconsin glacial period.
- Uploaded by Ta bu shi da yu from Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Marlow is in the valley of Oak Ridge is south of Marlow.
- Yuan Liu is a Senior Staff Scientist at Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- The Tennessee Technology Corridor stretches across between West Knoxville and Oak Ridge.
- Claremont is situated just below the Oak Ridges Moraine in the Greenbelt.
- But so far, say Oak Ridge researchers, no one has evaded detection.
- The majority of this area is located within the Oak Ridges Moraine.
- And product line with the collaboration of Oak Ridge Laboratories in Tennessee.
- The Oak Ridge Boys already had a very successful career by 1981.
- Oak Ridge probably could not afford to clean up on its own.
- The search for thorium led to the uranium-233 stockpile in Oak Ridge.
- Typically, the companies agree to decontaminate a specified portion of Oak Ridge.
- People got used to that, just like they did in Oak Ridge.
- A different method was tried at the Oak Ridge complex in Tennessee.
- The last shipment arrived at Oak Ridge Wednesday morning, administration officials said.
- Energy Department officials estimate there will be 473 shipments from Oak Ridge.
- Access to the nuclear facilities was controlled by three Oak Ridge gatehouses.
"oak post" in a sentence, "oak processionary" in a sentence, "oak processionary moth" in a sentence, "oak racing" in a sentence, "oak red" in a sentence, "oak ridge associated universities" in a sentence, "oak ridge atomic plant" in a sentence, "oak ridge boys" in a sentence, "oak ridge cemetery" in a sentence,