oahu in a sentence
- ESPN has the Oahu Bowl 75 minutes after the first game.
- This year, the Music City and Oahu bowls will debut.
- The game once was in Hawaii, as the Oahu Bowl.
- Georgia beat Virginia 37-14 in the last Oahu Bowl.
- Oahu Transit : http : / / www . thebus . org
- Instead, Yamamoto selected Hawaiian Island chain, approximately from Oahu.
- The ship was sold for scuttled off the coast of Oahu.
- Honolulu International Airport is a subordinate of the Oahu District officials.
- As dramatic as the letter sounds, she returned to Oahu.
- Soon, she was called back to the hospital in Oahu.
- He was brought to Oahu and the United States Consulate there.
- The Oahu warriors killed Kaeo along with his wives and chiefs.
- This effectively limited its coverage to the south shore of Oahu.
- It disappeared at around the same time as its Oahu cousin.
- It was endemic to the Hawaiian islands of Kauai and Oahu.
- On 26 April, she began her voyage home to Oahu.
- On August 9, the watch was expanded to include Oahu.
- Kelly was raised in a middle-class area of Oahu.
- Note the Oahu Cemetery article passed review of the DYK editors.
- The corresponding music video was shot on Oahu Island, Hawaii.
How can I put and write and define oahu in a sentence
and how is the word oahu used in a sentence and examples? 用oahu造句
, oahu meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.