oaa in a sentence
- Iraklio OAA further administers competitive departments for tennis, table tennis and chess.
- OAA either enters into TCA cycle or converts into aspartate in the mitochondria.
- In 1972 Amendments to the OAA added the national nutrition program for the elderly.
- The OAA includes Audi, GM, Google, Honda, Hyundai and Nvidia.
- Orient Aviation said the OAA is setting up a task force to address these problems.
- An instruction was three decimal digits ( the sign is ignored ) in the form OAA.
- In 2008, OAA acquired General Flying Services, based in Moorabbin, Victoria, Australia.
- The OAA is also engaged in collateral agreements and customer provider relationships with other Federal agencies.
- Robert Peel, the OAA's technical director, was quoted as saying by the magazine.
- Frank Wickson was elected the President of the Ontario Association of Architects ( OAA ) in 1900.
- It's difficult to see oaa in a sentence .
- In the subsequent years the OAA has grown enormously in terms of membership and ability to assist the School.
- OAA is a major feeder school for Oakwood University, with a significant number of graduates matriculating to Oakwood University.
- In 2013, the Social Welfare Department began accepting applications for OAA from Hong Kong residents who lived in Guangdong.
- The glutamate produced by OAA as above gains an NH 3 to become a Glutamine and enters the circulation to reach kidneys.
- Other programs, such as those under the OAA, Medicare, Medicaid, and initiatives in the arts and humanities continue to survive.
- Medical services include OAA Orthopaedic Specialists and Blue Mountain Health System, which opened a cardiac care unit at the mall in April 2010.
- Like the SAC and PTA, the OAA encourages excellence in ECA and academic performance by giving awards to outstanding students on Speech Day Celebrations.
- In October 2006 the OAA formed the Old Andreans Foundation, which will be used to raise funds to provide further scholarships into the future.
- Up to 70 per cent of the allocation is spent on the CSSA and other cash provisions, such the Old Age Allowance ( OAA ).
- Catalyzed by PEP carboxylase ( PEPC ), to carboxylate phosphoenolpyruvate ( PEP ) to oxaloacetate ( OAA ) which is a C 4 dicarboxylic acid.
How can I put and write and define oaa in a sentence
and how is the word oaa used in a sentence and examples? 用oaa造句
, oaa meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.