o'keefe in a sentence
- Curtis o'keefe glanced at her sharply .
- Curtis o'keefe would make a fair deal .
- O'keefe regarded his glowing cigar tip .
- Curtis o'keefe was a name to conjure with .
- As promised, o'keefe had documented his charge .
- Dodo, her expression uncertain, hovered behind o'keefe .
- I suppose what mr. o'keefe likes or doesn't is going to make a difference to people keeping their jobs around here .
How can I put and write and define o'keefe in a sentence
and how is the word o'keefe used in a sentence and examples? 用o'keefe造句
, o'keefe meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.