o'clock in a sentence
- Val did come like a shot at six o'clock .
- Would you please knock me up at 7 o'clock ?
- We had hoped to finish by four o'clock .
- I hope to arrive towards six o'clock .
- It was ten o'clock when he finally showed up .
- I have to go back by the six o'clock train .
- We played roulette till two o'clock .
- Happily, it was still only eleven o'clock .
- I will be there at two o'clock without fail .
- How about the day after tomorrow, at two o'clock ?
- I shall stay here until twelve o'clock .
- I arranged to meet a friend at 1 o'clock .
- The second house starts at 8 o'clock .
- It must be something like six o'clock .
- I woke up around four o'clock this morning .
- I 'm afraid i won't be free until 7 o'clock .
- At six o'clock another recess was called .
- Mind you come home before 11 o'clock .
- Be there by six o'clock for sure .
- He passed away at five o'clock this morning .
"o α" in a sentence
, "o β" in a sentence
, "o! the huanghe" in a sentence
, "o'" in a sentence
, "o'brien" in a sentence
, "o'connor" in a sentence
, "o'keefe" in a sentence
, "o'neill" in a sentence
, "o,o-diethyl thiophosphoryl chloride" in a sentence
How can I put and write and define o'clock in a sentence
and how is the word o'clock used in a sentence and examples? 用o'clock造句
, o'clock meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.