nuaymi in a sentence
- The United States designated Al-Nuaymi as a terrorist in 2013.
- Even before 2013, Nuaymi was banned from entering Saudi Arabia for terrorist charges.
- At one time, Al-Nuaymi was the president of the Qatar Football Association.
- Nuaymi is one of the three founding of Alkarama, an alleged human rights advocacy organization.
- The US Treasury claimed that in 2012 Al-Nuaymi supported financially a charity directed by Humayqani.
- Khalifa al-Subaiy has also been linked to Abd al-Rahman bin Umayr al-Nuaymi.
- Two of Alkarama s founding members Abd al-Rahman bin Umayr al-Nuaymi and Islamist militants operating in Syria.
- Two of the organization s founding members Abd al-Rahman bin Umayr al-Nuaymi and Islamist militants operating in Syria.
- His return was also praised by Specially Designated Global Terrorist, Abdulrahman al Nuaymi, who is currently living with legal impunity in Qatar.
- Khalifa Muhammad Turki al-Subaiy and Abd al-Rahman bin Umayr al-Nuaymi are senior-level financiers of al-Qaeda.
- It's difficult to see nuaymi in a sentence .
- Nuaymi, along with another founding member, has been designated by the U . S . government as a financier for al-Qaeda.
- Over the weekend, Emirates Foreign Affairs Minister Rashid Abdullah al-Nuaymi complained that any reconciliation with Iran would come at his country's expense.
- Eid Charity has also been listed as supervising Madid Ahl al-Sham fundraising efforts and having ties to Specially Designated Global Terrorist Abd al-Nuaymi.
- Nuaymi is a Qatari history professor and founding member of Alkarama, who resigned as president of Alkarama s board shortly after the U . S . allegations were formalized.
- Abd al Rahman al Nuaymi, a Qatari citizen, worked as a go-between of ISIS s predecessor, Al-Qaeda in Iraq ( AQI ), with donors to AQI from Qatar.
- Al-Awadhy serves as the head of the media department of the Qatari Sheikh Eid bin Mohammad al Thani Charitable Association, a charity with a history of supporting Hamas and founded by Specially Designated Global Terrorist al-Nuaymi.
- More importantly, Alkarama s implication is suggested by Humayqani s association with the other subject designated as SDGT by the U . S . Department of the Treasury on the same occasion, namely Abd al-Rahman bin Umayr al-Nuaymi.
- Abdulrahman al-Nuaymi, blacklisted by U . S ., EU, and UN as a terrorist financier, was backed by QIB in his role as board member of various controversial charities for funneling money to support terrorists and terrorist activities.
- Al-Nuaymi is knowingly associated with Abd al-Wahhab Muhammad'Abd al-Rahman Al-Humayqani, a Specially Designated Global terrorist ( SDGT ) whom the US Treasury sanctioned in 2013 for his role as fundraiser and executive for al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula ( AQAP ).
- Abdulrahman al-Nuaymi, blacklisted by U . S ., slami Bank Bangladesh Limited ( IBBL ), involved in regional terrorist ties at its senior levels and money laundering, Jordan Islamic Bank, with financial ties to Hamas, and Faisal Islamic Bank, used by al-Qaeda operatives.
How can I put and write and define nuaymi in a sentence
and how is the word nuaymi used in a sentence and examples? nuaymi造句
, nuaymi meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.