nuaw in a sentence
- He worked as a district organiser for the NUAW, 1937 1964.
- In 1928, Dann became chief of staff at the NUAW headquarters.
- As president of the NUAW for 10 years until he retired in 1978, Hazell devoted nearly 60 years to the cause of agricultural workers.
- In 1905, Holmes was elected to Norwich City Council, becoming a George Edwards to found the National Union of Agricultural Workers ( NUAW ).
- Unlike many other farms, Kimberley paid over the wage rate demanded by the NUAW, which made him very popular in the union but at a competitive disadvantage.
- In the early 1980s, the NUAW merged into the Transport and General Workers'Union ( TGWU ) to form the National Agriculture and Allied Workers'sector.
- He continued in post even though that year he was elected as President of the NUAW, but stood down in 1928 to become the union's General Secretary.
- In 1928, Walker stood down as general secretary of the NUAW in controversial circumstances . it was hinted that he had been forced out on ground of financial impropriety.
- The "'National Union of Agricultural and Allied Workers "'( NUAW ) was a trade union in the United Kingdom which existed between 1906 and 1982.
- When demobbed, he became involved in trade union organising in the English Midlands, for National Union of Agricultural Workers ( NUAW ), soon moving to join its head office, in Fakenham.
- It's difficult to see nuaw in a sentence .
- Walker was elected as general secretary of the NUAW in 1912 He achieved a national profile with the Trades Union Congress, being elected to its Parliamentary Committee in 1917, then serving as president in 1921 22.
- Inspired by his experiences, he decided to devote his life to agricultural trade unionism and, in 1919, secured work as the head of the legal department of the National Union of Agricultural Workers ( NUAW ).
How can I put and write and define nuaw in a sentence
and how is the word nuaw used in a sentence and examples? 用nuaw造句
, nuaw meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.