not in a sentence
- It is not known when the transaction can be announced officially.
- Money to pay for the GATT has still not been found.
- With Barkley returning, the Suns do not require an overhaul.
- I could not get it lemony enough with a fine crumb.
- If not serving immediately, cover and leave at room temperature.
- I may not and I never shall endorse a murder decision,
- I would not dream of ordering the archdiocese to conduct services,
- It was not that the PLO leader found universal affection here.
- We will not take any action to keep a company going.
- Leader did not return repeated telephone calls to his Manhattan office.
- Del Mar Dennis might not be a Grade I horse yet,
- "I'm not going to get into that.
- He will help them to not only survive but to thrive.
- Why New York might seem more attractive is not entirely clear.
- But jobs are not in great supply in upstate New York.
- He did not give any reason for his decision to cooperate.
- Fonoimoana's grudge, however, was not against Ayakatubby.
- The concern Saturday was whether or not midfielder Rai would start.
- It does not mean that the amount of payment is certain.
- It was just something that did not need to be said.
How can I put and write and define not in a sentence
and how is the word not used in a sentence and examples? 用not造句
, not meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.