not in our name in a sentence
- What is happening in Chechnya is happening not in our name.
- Not in Our Name : www . notinourname . net
- Not in Our Name : http : / / www . notinourname . net
- But the growth in trade has groups like Not In Our Name Houston loudly protesting.
- He has also written poems for the Not in Our Name CD, a pro-peace CD.
- In January 2006, McGovern began speaking out on behalf of the anti-war group Not in Our Name.
- There was also a screening of " Not In Our Name " at Amnesty International's Human Rights Action Centre.
- Among the crowd were a few dozen American protesters, who displayed a banner saying, " Not In Our Name ."
- The " Not in Our Name Statement of Conscience " contains a litany of evils committed by the United States across the globe.
- Look closely at the " Not in Our Name " petition appearing across this country, and you'll see the same formula.
- It's difficult to see not in our name in a sentence .
- Chanting " Give peace a chance, " the protesters carried placards with slogans such as " Not in our name ."
- "Not in Our Name " or simply " Peace " marched to the edge of the Rota Naval and Air Base.
- "I think the power structure in this country is dead set on war, " said Joe Urgo, of Not In Our Name.
- He also became a Los Angeles organizer for the October 22 Coalition against police brutality and for Not in Our Name, an antiwar foreign policy organization.
- But Tanya Mayo, an organizer for Not in Our Name, an antiwar group, says that lack of enthusiasm will not be a problem for the Republican convention.
- In 2005 she arranged the music for and performed on Charlie Haden's latest Liberation Music Orchestra tour and recording, " Not in Our Name ".
- A mention of this " tribunal " may be warranted under the listed sponsor Not In Our Name, but the Commission itself is not notable enough for its own article.
- Starting this week, he'll take a month off to co-curate a New York art exhibit, " A Statement of Conscience " for Not in Our Name.
- Organizers _ their effort centered on a Web site called " Not in Our Name " _ hoped to spark protests in at least two dozen cities Saturday and Sunday.
- It was one of dozens of anti-war rallies across the country organized by the Not in Our Name Project, a grassroots group opposing a range of Bush administration actions.
"not in my name" in a sentence, "not in my neighborhood" in a sentence, "not in order" in a sentence, "not in our classrooms" in a sentence, "not in our genes" in a sentence, "not in our name cd" in a sentence, "not in our town" in a sentence, "not in pair" in a sentence, "not in portland" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define not in our name in a sentence and how is the word not in our name used in a sentence and examples? not in our name造句, not in our name造句, 用not in our name造句, not in our name meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.