not a few in a sentence
- The problem is not a few million dollars, but runs much deeper,
- Not a few people have hair of fire-engine red or swimming-pool blue.
- Not a few people were taken to mainland Russia and detained there.
- It's a city of history, mystery, romance and not a few tragedies.
- But it is also a promise not a few Russians fundamentally reject.
- Not a few have displayed cynicism, that most Russian of survival skills.
- The winner takes home $ 1 million-- if not a few exotic diseases.
- There were no serious injuries reported, and not a few heroics.
- Not a few have had to make do with hamburgers or Korean kimchi.
- Nothing can turn them away, certainly not a few anti-China resolutions.
- It's difficult to see not a few in a sentence .
- That left some of the young viewers and not a few parents squeamish.
- Smaller handhelds also offer greater batteries that last days, not a few hours.
- By now there should be a foot or two, not a few inches.
- Not a few voucher enthusiasts are open enemies of public education.
- People wanted a country which is for all the people, not a few.
- Not a few thought the end of the world had come.
- Surely at least a few thousand, if not a few million will collide?
- But not a few ditch the scarf for a baseball cap turned backward.
- Nine innings, if not a few more innings every so often.
- Not a few of the men flirt with Ms . Thompkins.
"not a day goes by" in a sentence, "not a delivery" in a sentence, "not a drum was heard" in a sentence, "not a dry eye in the house" in a sentence, "not a fan" in a sentence, "not a ghost of a" in a sentence, "not a good day to die" in a sentence, "not a great player" in a sentence, "not a hair out of place" in a sentence,