not a dry eye in the house in a sentence
- There was not a dry eye in the house,
- There was not a dry eye in the house; neither was there a sore heart.
- It is hockey's universal sign of affection and there was not a dry eye in the house.
- Yet the ending is as it should be : sweet, predictable and leaving not a dry eye in the house.
- Similar Big Game rituals unfolded last week in saloons frequented by Stanford graduates : a few dry martinis and not a dry eye in the house.
- The Metro stated : " Not a dry eye in the house as Educating Yorkshire draws to a close " in an article for the newspapers entertainment section.
- NOT A DRY EYE IN THE HOUSE : An estimated 12 million Americans suffer from " dry eye " : Their eyes can't produce tears.
- When the birds reach the point where they need to be let go, there's not a dry eye in the house, says counselor Jane Seigel.
- Other big hits, namely " I'd Lie for You " and " Not a Dry Eye in the House ", were written by Diane Warren.
- "There was not a dry eye in the house, " said Hooper, her own eyes welling up with tears at the memory of the event.
- It's difficult to see not a dry eye in the house in a sentence .
- There's not a dry eye in the house as Belle and the Beast finally recognize each other as soulmates and she tells him, " I know how it feels to be different, and I know how lonely that can be ."
- Three singles were released : " I'd Lie for You ( And That's the Truth ) " ( a duet with Patti Russo ), " Not a Dry Eye in the House " and " Runnin'for the Red Light ( I Gotta Life ) ".
- The " Lamento d'Arianna " ( " Lasciatemi morire " ) was the climactic scene from the opera " Arianna, " which at its premiere in 1608 left ( we are told ) not a dry eye in the house; the complete score has been lost, but the " Lamento " was published separately and became a European chart-buster.
- "The Bulletin " said that " with never a dull moment and leaving not a dry eye in the house, the creative team . . . has excelled at making personal entanglements carry broader issues without trivialising either . . . . This is a " Eureka ! " for our times, wearing its black armband with dignity, never despair, pointing through how we once were to what we might make of ourselves ."
How can I put and write and define not a dry eye in the house in a sentence and how is the word not a dry eye in the house used in a sentence and examples? not a dry eye in the house造句, not a dry eye in the house造句, 用not a dry eye in the house造句, not a dry eye in the house meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.