not a damn thing in a sentence
- And there's not a damn thing I can do about it,"
- And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
- There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it ."
- There was not a damn thing I could do,
- Torn replied, " Not a damn thing ."
- :NOT A DAMN THING . Some people have good luck growing bluegrass, which at least looks nice.
- "Not a damn thing has changed, " said an angry Eric Gullichsen, director of Tonic Domain Name Registry.
- And people here do whatever they want now, and they see that not a damn thing happens to them.
- "Legally, there's not a damn thing we can do about this, " said Kim Hicks, spokeswoman for the Arizona Humane Society.
- "Not a damn thing, honey, " she says, before she escapes from the booth and bids me an unbitchy good night.
- It's difficult to see not a damn thing in a sentence .
- "We're going to war, and there's not a damn thing the inspectors can do to stop it, and that's a shame.
- And he said, " Not a damn thing, I have no idea . " He just went back to his trailer ."
- Two weeks later, however, when asked by a local reporter what was new with the case, one investigator grumbled, " Not a damn thing ."
- "You always see people out there, scoping us out, and under the rules of engagement there's not a damn thing you can do, " said Lance Cpl.
- There was nothing-- " not a damn thing, " he hissed-- to take from the trip-ending win, though it saved the Lakers from the ignominy of 0-4.
- "When you get old, you can't take care of it anymore, " he said . " When I die, there's not a damn thing I can do about it ."
- "Miracle-Gro and Scotts have a huge budget to get the message out that chemicals are great things, when they're really killing earthworms and there's not a damn thing living in that soil.
- "I'm well aware of the experience factor that comes into play for the Kentucky Derby, but there's not a damn thing I can do about it, " said Brothers, who conditions Pulpit for prestigious Claiborne Farm.
- And there's probably not a damn thing we can do about it in a ReourceLoader world, short of getting the devs to move the CSS back up to the top . talk ) 23 : 34, 26 February 2011 ( UTC)
- When asked by " The Dallas Morning News " what he does every day having won the lottery, Henderson responded, " Not a damn thing, and I don't start that until after lunch . " He is the father of two daughters and five grandchildren.
"not a clue" in a sentence, "not a comma was left out" in a sentence, "not a cornfield" in a sentence, "not a crime" in a sentence, "not a criminal" in a sentence, "not a day goes by" in a sentence, "not a delivery" in a sentence, "not a drum was heard" in a sentence, "not a dry eye in the house" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define not a damn thing in a sentence and how is the word not a damn thing used in a sentence and examples? not a damn thing造句, not a damn thing造句, 用not a damn thing造句, not a damn thing meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.