not a cloud in the sky in a sentence
- It was sunny, cold and not a cloud in the sky.
- It's already 91, and not a cloud in the sky.
- Right now, there's not a cloud in the sky for future meteorologist Sheena Lutes.
- The mindset of that generation was so optimistic, there was not a cloud in the sky.
- Short-term, there's not a cloud in the sky.
- There was not a cloud in the sky.
- After four days of rain, there was not a cloud in the sky as the first round started.
- _Not a cloud in the sky.
- After three races were canceled in three days, it was sunny, cold and not a cloud in the sky.
- It was gloriously hot and sunny, not a cloud in the sky, and one rube said to another, " This is perfect ."
- It's difficult to see not a cloud in the sky in a sentence .
- While the Treasury deals with the threat of financial hurricanes, the Congress legislates as if there were not a cloud in the sky.
- Indeed, the riders sweated their way over the zigging and zagging roads to Limoges, with not a cloud in the sky to temper the heat.
- Roope was remembered by former team-mate Geoff Arnold as " having an astounding ability to predict the weather he would regularly forecast rain when there was not a cloud in the sky ".
- :: : : " Warm, sunny, not a cloud in the sky, looks like a good day for chopping off a few more heads ", said Xn4 01 : 46, 17 September 2007 ( UTC)
- After the two years of Norah's schooling has come to a close, she and Arthur are married and leave for their honeymoon in Italy where there is " not a cloud in the sky ."
- People would put the top up on their convertibles before they get to the valet station, instead of arguing that it's a " lovely afternoon in June and there's not a cloud in the sky ."
- The title is Mahler's own : in the Wunderhorn collection the poem is called " Der Himmel h鋘gt voll Geigen " ( an idiomatic expression akin to " there's not a cloud in the sky " ).
- "Not a cloud in the sky, just like today, when Flight 93 went into the ground, " announced Nevin A . Lambert, a 55-year-old cattle rancher who saw the crash from his front window, a half mile away.
- With brush fires raging in the nearby suburbs, not a cloud in the sky and another day of dangerous 100-plus degree heat forecast for Melbourne, the Australian Open on Tuesday took the unprecedented precaution of closing the roof above the stadium because of soaring temperatures.
- .. . On a perfectly clear night, for the launch of STS-113, not a cloud in the sky, everything exactly right, there wasn't an anomaly on the board anywhere, everything was green, it was perfect to go, everything that anybody had seen in the weeks beforehand had been beaten to parade rest cld ! that time, and because the weather in Spain was marginal, we stopped and deferred.
How can I put and write and define not a cloud in the sky in a sentence and how is the word not a cloud in the sky used in a sentence and examples? not a cloud in the sky造句, not a cloud in the sky造句, 用not a cloud in the sky造句, not a cloud in the sky meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.