no less exciting in a sentence
- The efforts to visualize a new skyline are no less exciting.
- Dozens of other celebrity arrivals were silent but no less exciting.
- The play was lethargic compared to the first three rounds, but no less exciting.
- The popular TV thriller got a little weirder but no less exciting last season.
- His bogey on the next hole was no less exciting.
- "But I'm no more or no less excited about this one than any other opener.
- His attorney, Wayne T . Crowder of Greenberg Traurig, is more cautious, but no less excited.
- Across town, at Actor's Express, the acting is no less exciting in Dostoyevsky's " The Devils ."
- And while Stars Lite vs . Diet Philly was a little less sexy, it was no less exciting.
- Odessa Piper's food, based on prime local products, mostly organic, could hold its own anywhere; the wine list is no less exciting.
- It's difficult to see no less exciting in a sentence .
- More humble than the porcelain, but no less exciting to scholars of ceramics, are San Diego's 570 stoneware and earthenware jars for storing food, oil, water and wine.
- The league campaign was no less exciting, Mark West scored four goals in a 5 1 trouncing of runaway leaders Kettering Town, who had previously gone 15 games unbeaten.
- The best of college basketball and football are no less exciting than their professional counterparts, at least in part because ordinary mortals are occasionally inspired to play beyond their capacities.
- A newer but no less exciting face is Akira Isogawa, who moved to Australia from Kyoto, Japan, in 1987 and has been creating fashion in his new home since the early 1990s.
- No less exciting to the diehard Strauss enthusiast is " Die Schweigsame Frau, " the talky but brilliant comedy to a Stefan Zweig libretto based on Ben Jonson ( 445 335-2; two CDs ).
- If the team of mostly 12-year-olds returns victorious from Williamsport, Pa ., where the series begins on Sunday, the world title will be its second in a row, but it will be no less exciting.
- Although a production of " Mathis der Maler " has been a cherished dream of Keene's for years, he seems no less excited by " Kinkakuji " ( " The Temple of the Golden Pavilion " ).
- The QSVT s races in 2003 were no less exciting; the team placed first out of the two-seater vehicles in both the North American Solar Challenge, and the World Solar Challenge, the two most prestigious solar vehicle competitions in North America and the world, respectively.
- So the delightful " Din Satelit " ( whose voice was provided by Afdlin Shauki ) may be absent this year and the set may not be as extravagant as last year's but AIM'98, themed Malaysian Music in Contemporary Times, will be no less exciting, says its chairman Rick Loh.
How can I put and write and define no less exciting in a sentence and how is the word no less exciting used in a sentence and examples? 用no less exciting造句, 用no less exciting造句, 用no less exciting造句, no less exciting meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.