no leak in a sentence
- No leak of radioactivity into the environment was reported in that accident.
- Gov . Christie Whitman was confident there was no leak to Tyson.
- Carefully place bags on a baking sheet, making sure there are no leaks.
- Therefore, no environmental damage occurred and there was no leak into the vessel.
- I think if there was no leak, things would have taken their course,
- As long as they had no leaks, dented cans were sometimes repackaged, too.
- First, make sure there are no leaks above that suspended ceiling.
- Eventually, the report said, the matter was investigated and no leaks was found.
- Shuttle engineers determined there was no leak, just a faulty sensor.
- There are no leaks through the door, even in a heavy, sideways rain.
- It's difficult to see no leak in a sentence .
- All 19 crew members were reported safe, and the vessel reported no leaks.
- Five years now, no leaks, even with the bleaching tablets in the tank.
- There are no leaks, even when it rains, but I was just wondering.
- Keep the shallow side of the ridge closed, and you'll get no leaks.
- There was no leak history, no history of leaks on this line segment,
- But Environmental Protection Agency spokeswoman Tina Kreisher said no leaks had been detected.
- Police and nuclear safety officials found no leaks of dangerous waste.
- For now, the system seems restored, meaning no outcries and certainly no leaks.
- No leaks were reported during Miller Park's Friday night debut.
- Technicians pumped up their bulky white suits to make sure there were no leaks.
How can I put and write and define no leak in a sentence
and how is the word no leak used in a sentence and examples? 用no leak造句
, 用no leak造句
, 用no leak造句
, no leak meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.