no bed of roses in a sentence
- Meanwhile, Maud's life in the country has been no bed of roses.
- "Then she'll see it's no picnic, no bed of roses ."
- It's not going to be no bed of roses ."
- "That wasn't no bed of roses, I'll tell you that,"
- Still, being a florist is no bed of roses.
- It is the largest No Bed Of Roses ", and the film will be directed by Mostofa Sarwar Farooki.
- "Srecko's rise in the world of soccer was no bed of roses, " sports writer Branko Veic said in Sportske Novosti.
- ""'Doob : No Bed Of Roses " "'is a 2017 Bangladeshi drama biopic film written and directed by Mostofa Sarwar Farooki.
- Trying to sit through the movie version of James'" The Portrait of a Lady " is no bed of roses either.
- She released an autobiography, " No Bed of Roses ", in 1978; she continued to act until her last performance in 1994.
- It's difficult to see no bed of roses in a sentence .
- Doob ( No Bed of Roses ) was an official project of Film Bazar India 2013 and Won Dubai Film Market award there.
- The subject has been treated before on television, but " The Fight in the Fields " reminds us that despite Chavez's accomplishments, a farm worker's lot is still no bed of roses.
- By story's end _ with the help of a fairy godmother and some magic dust _ the Roses mend their ways and discover that Binah's life is, well, no bed of roses.
- Created articles for the movies Premi O Premi, Rokto, Doob : No Bed Of Roses, Niyoti, Hero 420, Angaar ( 2016 film ), Detective ( 2016 film )-All of these movies are produced by Jazz Multimedia.
How can I put and write and define no bed of roses in a sentence and how is the word no bed of roses used in a sentence and examples? no bed of roses造句, no bed of roses造句, 用no bed of roses造句, no bed of roses meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.