no bananas in a sentence
- A 4, 000 Dow : Close, but No Banana Split
- India is no banana republic; India can do without Suzuki,
- We employ no banana workers to speak of in the United States.
- We Have No Bananas " at the age of four.
- The current situation is kind of like a banana republic with no bananas.
- "No bananas unless they're drenched with Cool Whip ."
- No bananas or English bon bons this time.
- No banana republic comes close to the Portuguese record of instability and regime change.
- "This is no banana republic, " he concluded with a smile.
- The strike began Jan . 14, and no bananas have been harvested since then.
- It's difficult to see no bananas in a sentence .
- _Lay of the land : Costa Rica grows boatloads of bananas, but it's no banana republic.
- It's also given us one great song title _ " Yes, We Have No Bananas ."
- And big brother federal government has stepped in and said, ` nice try, but no banana . "'
- And no banana sandwich, without the help of peanut butter, ever painted a smile on a kid's cheeks.
- We Have No Bananas, " the series soon integrated live action appearances of celebrities of Broadway, radio, and recordings.
- "Poland was the country that had no bananas or lemons or oranges, " much less American-style democracy.
- She shrugged when I asked her about the Zednik hit; she seemed far angrier that there was no Banana Republic in town.
- "No bananas _ too much fiber, " says the 5-foot-1, 116-pound rider.
- Shop owners put signs stating " Yes, we have no bananas " in their shop windows in keeping with the war spirit.
- "Young people aren't leaving this city because there's no Banana Republic, no Pottery Barn downtown,"
How can I put and write and define no bananas in a sentence and how is the word no bananas used in a sentence and examples? no bananas造句, no bananas造句, 用no bananas造句, no bananas meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.