negative question in a sentence
- So the wording of the negative questions must be carefully considered.
- Their smiles are frozen in rictus to deflect negative questions.
- These constructions vary greatly between a positive question and a negative question.
- Plenty of people asked a negative question will reply with " absolutely ".
- Plan ahead for these negative questions to avert painting an unflattering portrait of yourself.
- Mohr, himself a panelist when he was a record producer, prohibited negative questions.
- Some languages have a specific word that rebuts a negative question . de " ".
- When Torricelli protested that his opponent " persists in asking personal, negative questions,"
- A misunderstanding, he said, although Torre suggested Rogers just did not want to hear negative questions.
- :I can't think of a good article, since you are asking a negative question.
- It's difficult to see negative question in a sentence .
- He shows up for news conferences reluctantly, and he loses patience with what he perceives as negative questions.
- Not negative questions, just who's going to be here, who's coming back ?"
- Size, toughness, desire and age could prompt negative questions _ and trades _ in the second half and beyond.
- As in Finnish, it avoids the issue of what an unadorned " yes " means in response to a negative question.
- Neither can it explain why negative questions, which naturally tend to be biased, don't license negative polarity items.
- However, it's best to have a response that turns a negative question into an opportunity to show some of your strengths.
- There probably won't be many negative questions about her husband's handling of the war as she campaigns across the state.
- He blamed the media for reporting inaccurate information and for asking negative questions making it look like there was a conflict among NAP members.
- The voters said that they had also been asked a series of negative questions about Adam Clayton Powell IV, another candidate in the race.
- "They were always asking negative questions :'Are you coming out of your slump yet ?'My whole life became negative.
"negative pulse" in a sentence, "negative pulse stuffing" in a sentence, "negative punishment" in a sentence, "negative quantities" in a sentence, "negative quantity" in a sentence, "negative questions" in a sentence, "negative radical" in a sentence, "negative radix" in a sentence, "negative rail" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define negative question in a sentence and how is the word negative question used in a sentence and examples? negative question造句, negative question造句, 用negative question造句, negative question meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.