negative quantity in a sentence
- Repeated application of this rule eliminates negative quantities from calculations.
- Negative quantities can only be physically realised with active components present in the network.
- The same body of reformers headed by William Frend, notwithstanding his mathematical heresy about negative quantities.
- The positive consumption of this type of good is possible only if corresponding negative quantities are consumed by other individuals.
- I think that somehow this difference when dealing with negative quantities will relate to convergence of functions, and explain the analytical limits of some functions such as gamma and zeta.
- Note that for passive two-port networks in which " S 11 " d " 1 } }, it follows that return loss is a non-negative quantity :.
- Since it is the integral of a non-negative quantity, the Dirichlet's energy is itself non-negative, i . e . E [ u ] & ge; 0 for every function.
- Although a negative quantity, the minus sign is frequently dropped ( but still implied ) in running text and diagrams and a few authors go so far as to define it as a " positive " quantity.
- This technique cannot easily be used to measure relative densities less than one, because the sample will then float . " W " water becomes a negative quantity, representing the force needed to keep the sample underwater.
- In verses 3, 4 and 5 of this chapter Zr + pati gave the rules of signs for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square, square root, cube and cube root of positive and negative quantities.
- It's difficult to see negative quantity in a sentence .
- Coupling factor is a negative quantity, it cannot exceed for a passive device, and in practice does not exceed since more than this would result in more power output from the coupled port than power from the transmitted port in effect their roles would be reversed.
- Heat released by a system into its surroundings is by convention a negative quantity ( " Q " < 0 ); when a system absorbs heat from its surroundings, it is positive ( " Q " > 0 ).
- First, as the energy that is released by adding an electron to an isolated atom ( gas phase ) . ( The energy-or electron affinity-is a scalar quantity and the direction of that energy-released-defines a reaction for which the change in energy ?E is a negative quantity ).
- Al-Khwarizmi in his " Al-jabr wa'l-muqabala " ( from which we get the word " algebra " ) did not use negative numbers or negative coefficients . and al-Karaji wrote in his " al-Fakhr + " that " negative quantities must be counted as terms ".
- If the desired portfolio is outside the range spanned by the two mutual funds, then one of the mutual funds must be sold short ( held in negative quantity ) while the size of the investment in the other mutual fund must be greater than the amount available for investment ( the excess being funded by the borrowing from the other fund ).
- By restricting our discussion to cases where engine ( \ eta _ L ) has less efficiency than engine ( \ eta _ M ), we are able to simplify notation by adopting the convention that all symbols, Q and W represent non-negative quantities ( since the direction of energy flow never changes sign in all cases where \ eta _ L \ leqslant \ eta _ M ).
- "' C . V . Mourey "'( 1791 ? 1830 ? ) was a French mathematician who wrote a work of 100 pages titled " La vraie th閛rie des quantit閟 n間atives et des quantit閟 pr閠endues imaginaires ( The true theory of negative quantities and of alleged imaginary quantities ) ", published in Paris in 1828 and reedited in 1861, in which he gave a systematic presentation of vector theory.
- This is more commonly used than scalar linear gain and a positive quantity is normally understood as simply a'gain'. . . A negative quantity can be expressed as a'negative gain'or more usually as a'loss'equivalent to its magnitude in dB . For example, a 10 m length of cable may have a gain of-1 dB at 100 MHz or a loss of 1 dB at 100 MHz.
- He was a member of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, and on 12 April 1784 he read a paper and, later in its " Transactions " ( 1788 Vol 1, pp131 145 ) he published as an article entitled " On the use of negative quantities in the solution of problems by Algebraic Equations " . ( His son, Andrew Rutherfurd, attached a biographical note to his copy of this article, without revealing that the author was his father ).
- For instance, from the example above in economics, if the maximal utility of two goods is achieved when the quantity of goods " x " and " y " are ( " 2, 5 ), and the utility is subject to the constraint " x " and " y " are greater than or equal to 0 ( one cannot consume a negative quantity of goods ) as is usually the case, then the actual solution to the problem would be a corner solution where " x " = 0.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"negative pulldown" in a sentence, "negative pulse" in a sentence, "negative pulse stuffing" in a sentence, "negative punishment" in a sentence, "negative quantities" in a sentence, "negative question" in a sentence, "negative questions" in a sentence, "negative radical" in a sentence, "negative radix" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define negative quantity in a sentence and how is the word negative quantity used in a sentence and examples? negative quantity造句, negative quantity造句, 用negative quantity造句, negative quantity meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.