negative public relations in a sentence
- While they refuted the allegation, it brought them a lot of negative public relations and hurt their standing with investors as well.
- "It's impressive, but its negative public relations value for the prosecution is more significant than its legal value ."
- "There are many other examples of oil companies having negative public relations, the Exxon Valdez case being just one of them, " he said.
- "The guy ordering silicone sealants isn't thinking of negative public relations, " said J . Jeffrey Cianci, an analyst at Warburg Dillon Read.
- A decade of economic prosperity ended with the September 11, 2001 attacks on the war in Iraq has had serious negative public relations consequences for the image of the United States.
- Moreover, beyond the money consideration is the potentially negative public relations backlash among meeting planners just as Kansas City is trying to maximize the economic reward of Bartle's new allure.
- Becton shrugs off the possible negative public relations consequences for'GBH : " You can't do the right thing by worrying about what's written in the press ."
- "It's startling, it's impressive but it's negative public relations value for the prosecution is more significant than it's legal value, " said Stan Goldman, a professor at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles.
- It's difficult to see negative public relations in a sentence .
"negative proof" in a sentence, "negative proofs" in a sentence, "negative proposition" in a sentence, "negative protein balance" in a sentence, "negative proton" in a sentence, "negative publicity" in a sentence, "negative pulldown" in a sentence, "negative pulse" in a sentence, "negative pulse stuffing" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define negative public relations in a sentence and how is the word negative public relations used in a sentence and examples? negative public relations造句, negative public relations造句, 用negative public relations造句, negative public relations meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.