naturalistic in a sentence
- When I saw my first naturalistic play, I was shocked.
- The naturalistic novel flourished, then waned, then flourished anew.
- Lessing created a perfect balance between naturalistic detail and fablelike allegory.
- Non-naturalistic color combinations became luminous, startling and harmonious.
- 'The Pianist " feels both staged and vividly naturalistic.
- They did a lot of geometric configurations which were very naturalistic.
- However, for real life application, naturalistic data is preferred.
- Responsive evaluation provides a naturalistic and humanistic approach to program evaluation.
- Tiwanaku artists continued the tradition of naturalistic, ceramic portrait vessels.
- Mouldings are more spread out and the foliage becomes more naturalistic.
- It's difficult to see naturalistic in a sentence .
- It was shot with naturalistic lighting and without a laugh track.
- A match engine may be deterministic, probabilistic, or naturalistic.
- However, Nickell found possible naturalistic explanations that Rogo had ignored.
- The artwork is highly detailed, the animation fluid and naturalistic.
- It has many naturalistic features, including large areas of woodland.
- This is a combination of abstract expressionism and naturalistic environmental art.
- His research focuses on naturalistic accounts of the metaphysics of mind.
- It is a by copper plate depicting a naturalistic peregrine falcon.
- Naturalistic pantheism implies that all is holy, good and bad.
- Despite its naturalistic appearance, the watercourses have been extensively channeled.
"naturalist on the river amazons" in a sentence, "naturalist school of painting" in a sentence, "naturaliste" in a sentence, "naturaliste canadien" in a sentence, "naturaliste plateau" in a sentence, "naturalistic aesthetics" in a sentence, "naturalistic data" in a sentence, "naturalistic decision making" in a sentence, "naturalistic design" in a sentence,