nai in a sentence
- Hoagland told an audience at B'nai B'rith.
- Other B'nai Jeshurun members meet on Saturdays after synagogue.
- Mae Hong Son to Nai Soi by car is 45 minutes.
- U m nai int msg & & nyint
- Network Associates : http : / / www . nai . com
- B'nai Brith Canada considers messianic activities as antisemitic incidents.
- NAI was established in July with Scott Hubbard as interim Director.
- A number of 275th Regiments, and the Dong Nai Regiment.
- Baloo nai and Sankhu Luhar were also with the marriage procession.
- It is located on Wong Nai Chung Road, Happy Valley.
- Samuel was a member of B'Nai Zion Jewish congregation.
- In 1979, the name was changed to B nai Shalom.
- Shapiro then became a rabbi at B'nai Jeshurun Congregation.
- All the album's tracks were written by Nai Palm.
- It is based on the same title novel by A Nai.
- B'nai Jacob is the more visible, sometimes aggressively so.
- Parents fought back tears through two b'nai mitzvah.
- Many of these people have migrated to Dong Nai from the north.
- B'nai B'rith International President Richard Heideman said recently.
- He became spiritual leader at Congregation B'nai Jeshurun in 1947.
How can I put and write and define nai in a sentence
and how is the word nai used in a sentence and examples? 用nai造句
, nai meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.